Tuesday 12 October 2010

Evalution of My Pinhole Camera

When I first created my Pinhole camera I calculated that I needed to leave my flap open for 5 minutes inside and 15  minutes outside. When I went outside to take my first photo I left the flap open for 4 minutes and when I then developed my photo in the dark room and i found that the Photo was under exposed, so i then did it again and this time I left the flap open for 8 minutes and I found that my photo was over exposed. I then did it again and left the flap open for the calculated time of 5 minutes and my photo came out quite good when I developed it in the dark room.
I didnt have enough time to try to take a photo inside but if I had the chance to do this again I would make sure that I did have time because I would love to see how my photo would turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment